To use SLIM DIYM the user needs to have:
- read access to the SLIM DIYM file stored in SharePoint
- read access to the SLIM DIYM file stored in Livelink (Content Server)
- read permissions on the Livelink (Content Server) content
- permissions to create new items in the SharePoint target location
- permissions to add items to the SharePoint list to capture usage figures
In case the user wants to set the migrated Livelink (Content Server) content to read-only he/she also needs to have permissions to change permissions on the migrated content.