Yes. Some examples are:
- Browsing via LL Navigator is faster than standard Livelink / Content Server since only a small part of the screen needs to be rebuild.
- Common operations like browsing a folder require typically 60 % less network traffic. This will particularly benefit users that connect under constrained networks conditions.
- LL Navigator caches structures to provide a faster response and then automatically checks for changes in the background.
- LL Navigator allows for multiple parallel processes for uploading and downloading (default 6x) whereas the standard browser interface or Livelink Explorer, Livelink WebDAV or Enterprise Connect only use a single process.
- LL Navigator checks if a document already exists prior to uploading the document
- Opening LL Navigator only requires the transfer of a 240 kB HTML file from Livelink / Content Server.