Yes, LL Navigator allows throttling. The following thresholds can be configured:
- maximum file size, e.g. 500 MB
- maximum upload volume (this is not a technical constraint), e.g. 1024 MB
- maximum number of parallel processes, e.g. 6
- the number of parallel processes is automatically reduced when there are one or more very large files
- the number of successive attempts for failed requests is configurable (default 2)
Note: the throttling capabilities ensures the availability of Livelink / Content Server is not negatively affected by LL Navigator. For example, on a Livelink system configured with 5 threads the use of multiple clients with each 6 parallel processes may result in thread starvation.